Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Vanity Fair

Since cohabiting with B, my closet space has taken a serious hit. The tall ceilings are no help when you do not quite graze five foot three. Even after a year in my apartment, there are still certain corners that do not feel 'finished'. I will be making an attempt to use unfinished space to help solve some of my organizational issues. My jewelry collection, while not huge, definitely needs some attention in that department - the tangled necklaces trying to share hooks with someone's work slacks just ain't cuttin' it. My current aspiration is to create a combined area for my cosmetics and jewelry...how to do so without the whole kit and caboodle turning into one hot mess? Still working on that...these images have been serving as inspiration for what direction I need to take. Do you have any ingenious strategies to lend in helping create a snazzy dressing table?









No comments:

Post a Comment