Friday, June 1, 2012

June Jams


Though it certainly does not feel like Summer today in Chicago, June is finally here. I still have the slight sting from my Memorial Day weekend sunburn to vouch for it. (slaps wrist) So, by popular demand, I have compiled a fresh playlist for the month - enjoy, and please let me know if you have any recommendations to please my ears ...

Gossip - Move in the Right Direction
Azealia Banks - 1991
Passion Pit - Take a Walk
Rick Ross - Stay Schemin' 
Beach House - Myth
Wiz Khalifa f/ The Weeknd - Make Me Remember You
M83 - Reunion
Rihanna - Birthday Cake (Remix)
Avicii - Silhouettes
Jessie Ware - What You Won't Do For Love
Ab-Soul - Illuminate
Karmin - I Told You So
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Man On Fire
Wiz Khalifa - Work Hard Play Hard


No comments:

Post a Comment