Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day Parade

Hello lovelies! Happy May Day - for those of us in Chicago, that means it's time to put down the gun because summer is on the way (though we have had a blessedly mild winter). This time of year always makes me want to shelve my inner emo and dig out something more fun.  I thought I'd share my most recent playlist if you are in need of some new tunes (and who isn't?)  Here's a taste of what I put on when I take a break from banging One Direction on repeat. Happy listening! 




1. Cassie - King of Hearts
2. The Walkmen - Heaven
3. Curren$y f/ Wale - What It Look Like
4. Foster The People - Houdini
5. Rihanna - Where Have You Been
6. We Are The In Crowd - Kiss Me Again
7. Imagine Dragons - It's Time
8. Electric Guest - This Head I Hold
9. Karmin - Brokenhearted
10. Tyga f/ Drake - Still Got It
11. Elle Varner - Refill
12. Frank Ocean - Thinkin Bout You
13. Japandroids - The House that Heaven Built
14. Bobby Womack - Please Forgive My Heart
15. Kanye West - Mercy
16. Chester French - Black Girls 
17. Calvin Harris f/ NeYo - Let's Go
18. Grouplove - Tounge Tied

No comments:

Post a Comment