Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Solstice


The longest day of the year, which marks the official start of summer, came and went last week. Now, with the Fourth of July looming, I know it's definitely time to be conscious of the calendar and make the most of the rest of my favorite season! In the same vein as new year's resolutions, I love to make summer to-do lists...So I need to jump on it and:

- Get my patio herb garden underway


- Make room for more shows - live music is the best outdoors


- Take a great road trip or two


- Soak up the sunshine as much as possible!

- Make it to plenty of Chicago's great festivals
- Go for plenty of bike rides
- Check out some great new spots for brunch (my favorite meal)
...what's on your summer bucket list?






1 comment:

  1. Jenna- It was great meeting you last week! I love the wine cork for a herb pot! xx Kat
    Ps. you have a new follower! make sure to follow my blog and let's get together!!
    xx, kat

    ReplyDelete